Hi everyone,
After this blog I don't have to keep posting blogs to tell you what I am up to during the school year when it comes to this project because it is sadly coming to an end. :'( I really enjoyed this project because it made me deal with a difficult program and really think about music in a different way. Music is fun. I always knew that, but it is the hard work of the composer or arranger that makes it so that we can read the music at what ever level we are at. I found that Finale is a wonderfully hard program to work with but once you understand it the program can do a lot for you. I wish this project didn't have to end but with the end of this project my free trials also end so it would be a chalenge to keep writing the music using Finale. I am sad that this is my senior year so I won't be able to do this project again. But I have enjoyed it both years that I have done it. Good bye all of my readers. You might hear from me sometime if I am able to get Finale again. If not good bye I has been a fun half of the year with you.
-Curtis
No comments:
Post a Comment