Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello There Viewers Nice To Meet You!

Hi everyone who is going to read this blog and follow me throughout my endevers in arranging music for my LOHS band. Today was the first google day and we had to decide what we where going to do for what our teacher, Mr. M, calls the Google Band Project or the 20% Project. Basically it is this, in band we use 20% of our time in band doing a project of our choosing that pertains to music in some way. I had a tough time choosing between doing something with singing, trying to learn the guitar again (I tried once...twice. Never really worked to well.), or doing pep band music. Since I already have a few ideas on a few songs that I want the band to do for pep band I thought that it was my best option, that and I would be too scared to go infront of the class and sing or play the guitar. So, I am doin pep band music. I will keep you updated on all the things I learned about how hard it is to get this stuff right and what songs I am doing well at making, hey I might even post a recording of them if ai can figure out how to. Anyways, there is nothing much else to say. So, hope to keep your interest in my blog for as long as I am working on it.
-Curtis

1 comment:

  1. If you have computer access at home, download a free program called finale notepad; this will help you get writing down your music.

    ReplyDelete