Hello people who look at this little blog I have! I told you I would be on again. Though I didn't spend as much time as I did yesterday so there will not be as much to report. I was thinking of the songs that I was going to do and well I think I might take some off my list. There is not enough happening for the drummers in some of the songs also I don't know if I will have time for all the songs sadly. I will probably get rid of Good Time, Too Close, and if I find it too hard to do Gangnam Style. They are ok songs but to put them into pep band music and have people get what songs they are will be a challenge that might be a bit too challenging. Some Nights will also be a challenge but I like the drums for it too much to let that one go, plus it is popular enough people will know it.
-Curtis
No comments:
Post a Comment