Hello again!
I know it has been a while since I posted last about my work but hey I haven't had much time to be on my computer. I know go figure I am a teenager and my whole project is basically on the computer but oh well. So what did I do last class? Well I started working on Forget You by Cee Lo Green. I have the Trombone part and the Tuba and Bass as the same part just in a chord in some places so that works well. I only have some of the intro down though because I could not exactly concentrate too well in class when I can't hear what I have to hear because I have a trombone player playing not 5 feet away and is basically blasting his part and not even turning up the volume full blast made it easier to hear MY music. But yeah so I have the first part of that done so I don't really have to worry much about that if I work at home. Oh I also learned what is the ranges for the insterments where you can hear them in the pep band songs. That made things a lot easier because before I was just looking through pep band music and guessing what was an ok range. Ha ha found out that I needed to raise the trombone up a whole octave. Oh the last thing I learned on the google day is that Finale lies!!!!! It told me I would have 30 days to work with this one program. It didn't even go 7 days before shutting me out. I mean come on! That is just a bunch of crap! I mean I got the program the last time I published and then last Friday it tells me I was timed out. Isn't that just bad. Oh well I can just use it and actually write it down in my music score kind of book I guess. Oh, yeah I got one of those too. It is awesome! But yeah that is all I really have to write. So, enjoy! I will talk to you soon, when ever I next work on the google project. Cio!
-Curtis
No comments:
Post a Comment