So guess what happened when I opened up my computer today, this is the one I am doing all my Google Project stuff on? It won't work. I mean Windows decided that it wanted to not work so it was going to go through all the usual stuff but then go all wacky when it got to the part of the computer where you sign in to your account. I got a black screen with writing running down it until it said everything should work. You know like the stuff that the computer says in binary code except it was actual typing. So that sucks. I finally got it working again though much trouble shooting and the scare of having to let it restore itself (it said some stuff might not come back that was done recently and didn't say how far back it was restoring itself to). I do not know yet if I lost anything that has to do with the Google project but I have some other things that I have done more recently that are still on the computer so it is looking good. If I am unable to find my Google project information...you will hear it in my next blog entry when I am saying how I had to do almost everything over again.
Also looking at the Stats again I see that I also have China and Irland looking at my blog. Hello new people who have come to see what I am doing! I hope to see you again!
-Curtis
No comments:
Post a Comment