Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 4 of Google Project

Hello everyone. I haven't been on in a while and kinda left you in a non-knowing zone. My computer is fine. I managed to get back all the info that I had lost. Having it all written down is a VERY good thing.
So, what did I do this past class? Well lets see... I managed to find an even better place to do my music. It is right next to the drinking fountain and the door but hardly anyone goes by there and it is actually quite so that is good.
Then I got started on doing the peice. I got to the part of the chorus where Cee Lo goes up the first time. I have the base part going throughout that and debating on changing a few things before the next google day so we will see if I do that and I will get on and tell you guys if I do. Well yeah. I learned also that I could use the piano version and just give the people the parts that I want them to have, thanks Jason, but I find that cheating so I am not going to do that for at least this one. Maybe when I am doing it later on in the year but for right now I refuse to take the easy route.
Well yeah. That is all for right now. Talk to you guys soon.
-Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment